One Over One Hundred

I moved from The Big Easy to a place about 13 blocks from Sokol Underground in Janurary of '04. My normal week in the Crescent City included at least 4 hours of live, musical entertainment. I logged 31 acts over the 10 days of Jazzfest '03, not counting the ones I played with or saw at the fairgrounds. I need live music.

In increments of 1%, I am finding fulfillment in Omaha.

textual and photographic submissions can be submitted to sandstep@cox.net

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Photo Update

The Faint, first night:

The Faint

faint1

Bella Lea:

Bella Lea

Bella Lea

Bella Lea photographed
Is there a video coming?

Bella Lea
Maura's rockin it, yes she is rockin it.

Engine Down:

Engine Down
Screams from the abyss.

Engine Down
The drummer generated so much energy he began to glow white hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home