One Over One Hundred

I moved from The Big Easy to a place about 13 blocks from Sokol Underground in Janurary of '04. My normal week in the Crescent City included at least 4 hours of live, musical entertainment. I logged 31 acts over the 10 days of Jazzfest '03, not counting the ones I played with or saw at the fairgrounds. I need live music.

In increments of 1%, I am finding fulfillment in Omaha.

textual and photographic submissions can be submitted to sandstep@cox.net

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Absent

Haven't been to many shows here lately, mostly because I saw a ton of them in Austin and I've been taking it easy.
ACL Fest Rundown on my other blog.

Photo set on Flickr.. small right now, but growing as they get developed.

ACL Fest

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Christian said...

It's time to start writing about the more recent shows. Tell everyone how great The Decemberists were and how you missed Built To Spill's My Guitar Gently Weeps cover.

Oh, and this my first time reading your account of the The Faint show (2 "the"s in a row...weird). It's okay to tell eveyone my name, since this is what I think of when I read "my buddy."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home